“Through Enterprise” (TRUE) is based on the premise that we must do more to enable the social and economic integration of newcomers to our societies. Typically, migration is led by men seeking employment, but they are often accompanied by wives and young/adult children.
While integration is difficult for all, women are most at risk facing multiple levels of marginalization relating to gender, family, cultural, linguistic and social barriers. In other words, “Migrant women are placed at the intersection of two processes, gender and racial subordination.
- Coordinator - Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet (SWEDEN)
- Frontiera Lavoro (ITALY)
- Momentum consulting (IRLAND)
- Bursa Education and Youth Association (TURKEY)
- Go-Woman! Alliance CIC (UK)
- Canice Consulting Limited (UK
September 2018 – August 2019
The project is financed by Erasmus+ 2018-1-SE01-KA202-039059