Go Out And Live Creating conditions conductive to maintaining the highest quality of seniors’ lives.
The main aim of the project is enriching the standards of care services for the elderly by developing recommendations for effective methods of motivating older people to lead an active and healthy lifestyle. Project focuses on education of people working with seniors to provide them with the best working methods but also on exchanging of knowledge and experience in the field of activation and implementation of pro-health attitudes among seniors over 60 years of age.
- Coordinator - Gdyńskie Centrum Sportu (POLAND)
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet (SWEDEN)
- Stowarzyszenie „Jestem Ważny” (POLAND)
- Ljudska Univerza Rogaska Slatina (SLOVENIA)
- Asociatia Grupul de Actiune Locala Napoca Porolissum (ROMANIA)
- Municipio Lousada (PORTUGAL)
November 2018 – April 2020
The project is financed by Erasmus+ 2018-1-PL01-KA204-050650