First Integration training for Immigrant Women.
Accessibility and Inclusion for Migrants (AIM) seeks to create lasting impact on Vocational Educational and Training (VET) Institutions and their staff, enhancing their ability to engage migrants more effectively; promoting their social integration and raising learner achievement that empowers migrants to succeed within their host countries.
- Coordinator - Go-Woman! Alliance CIC (UK)
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet (Sweden)
- I Frontiera Lavoro (ITALY)
- Momentum Consulting(IRLAND)
- European E-learning Institute (DENMARK)
- L'T.C. Tuzla Kaymakamlığı (TURKEY)
October 2017 - September 2019
The project is financed by Erasmus+ 2017-1-UK01-KA202-036742