Go digital! Culture at your fingertips
The project will engage six European organisations for the common aim – to exchange experience and learn from each other in order to create an offer of activities supporting development of digital skills in adults aged 50+, by means of cultural activities.
Each activity will be designed in a way that allows to use the participants' creative potential in the process of learning.
- Coordinator - Elk culture centre, Poland
- Folkuniversitetet from Kristianstad, Sweden
- Culture and communication Centre in Alytus, Lithuania
- Folk university institute for education and culture, Slovenia
- GLAFKA s.r.o., Czech Republic
- Cultural association viaindustriae, Italy
September 2016 – November 2018