Assessing and recognising the prior learning of migrants. Bridging the gap and paving the road to educational and social integration.
The overall aim of the LikeHome project is to foster the inclusion of newly arrived migrants and refugees to the host country education and training system, to the local economy and to the society in general. More specifically, LikeHom project’s strategic objective is to design and deliver a Framework of best practices, based on techniques that have been successfully used in other cases, for the assessment and recognition of migrants prior learning, qualifications and competencies. A set of e-tools is also delivered to support this goal.
- Coordinator - Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- Folkuniversitetet from Kristianstad, Sweden
- EUROTRAINING EDUCATIONAL ORGANISATION, Greece
- European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training, Belgium
- Landkreis Kassel, Germany
- die Berater, Austria
- University of Bologna, ItalyNational Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance, Greece
December 2016 – November 2018