Digital technologies have been shown to have great potential as drivers of improvements in all types of education, but they have a particularly important role to play in non-formal education for disadvantaged adult learners.
The overall goal of the DISCOVER project is to provide adult educators with high quality education on effective digital teaching technology so that they can increase their use of digital tools in their daily work and improve the quality and results of education.
2019 October- 2021 October
- New Lodge and Duncairn Community Health Partnership, United Kingdom
- Folkuniversitetetet, Kursverksamheten vid Lunds universitet, Sweden
- Roscommon Integrated Development Co. Ltd t/a Roscommon, Ireland
- Assoiació Catalana per l´educació, la formació i La Recerca, Spain
- Momentum Marketing Services Limited, Ireland
- European E-learning Institute, Denmark