Our courses are adapted to your needs and designed for those who have studied at upper secondary school or college and university (study paths 2 and 3). All courses are free.
Landskrona SFI School offers two ways to participate in study paths 2 and 3:
- On-site/in-person classes, Monday to Thursday, from 8.30 – 12.15 (15 hours per week)
- Online/distance education, two scheduled real-time classes per week, ) plus independent study
Online/distance education includes:
- Online/distance education with scheduled, real-time classes
- Access to our digital study materials and learning platform
- Individual guidance and meetings with your teacher
You need to live in or close by Landskrona to be eligible for SFI courses and to enroll at Landskrona SFI School. Also, you must have a Swedish personal identity number (personnummer). For study path 2, distance/online education is not available for course B.
Have a question? Want to apply? Contact:
Säbygatan 17, Landskrona
Rebecca Roth email@example.com
0418-48 48 75