This course is for people who do not know any Swedish.
You are either an asylum seeker or have been granted a residence permit, but are still living in reception accommodation. The course is free. You must give your LMA number when you enrol. Please also take your LMA card to the first lesson. To enrol, press the red “boka kursen nu” button and then select “use the English booking form”. You can then enter your personal details and your LMA number.
You will learn the basics of Swedish. The goal is that you will be able to make yourself understood (and will be able to understand others) in everyday situations. Examples include: saying “hello”; shopping; and, giving and asking for simple information.
To do this course, you do not need to know any Swedish. However, you must know the Latin alphabet.Methodology
- We practice all language skills – speaking, reading, listening and writing.
- The focus is on oral communication.
- Teaching is in Swedish.
- You take an active part in the lessons.
- Exercises in pairs and small groups are an important part of the course. You will have maximum opportunity to use the language.
- Between lessons, you need to study at home.
- Your teacher will continuously help you to assess your progress.
You will receive the book "Min mening" from your teacher.
The course will be in Urbana Hembygdsgårdens facilities atLineborgsplan 11, Växjö.
Marianne Paine Ståhle
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Patrik Kalnins