Who is the course for?This is a course for you with no or very limited prior knowledge in the Swedish language.
- To be able to introduce yourself and talk a little about yourself
- To be able to use simple phrases in everyday situations
- To understand most of what is said in simple and slow speech about familiar topics
- To be acquainted with basic Swedish grammar
- The alphabet and numbers
- Basic grammar
- Basic rules of pronunciation
- Vocabulary and phrases: introductions, telling the time, shopping, leisure activities, daily activities, family and relations
Course materialRivstart A1+A2, textbook and workbook, by Paula Levy Scherrer and Karl Lindemalm. The books are not included in the course fee. Please bring the books to the first class.
Course format22 teaching hours of 45 minutes each. The course is given on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 17.15-18.45 (5.15-6.45 p.m.) during six ½ weeks.
RegistrationGo to "Boka kursen nu". You will be able to choose an application form in Swedish or in English. If you do not have a Swedish personal identity number, please use the English form, state your year of birth, month and day, and state what country you are a citizen of. When booking the course, you can choose to pay by invoice or directly by credit card. We don´t take cash.
You will receive a confirmation of the booking shortly after you have applied. About a week before the start of the course, you will receive a course notification with practical information and an invoice for the course fee if you have chosen this payment method.
We appreciate if you book the course at least two weeks before the planned starting date. Please note that we might cancel a course if we haven't recieved enough applications about two weeks before the planned start of the course.
Har du frågor?