Which level should I choose?

To find your level you can take the Language Level Test or use the Self Assessment Grid.

Which level should I choose? Coffee cup, notepad, pen and spectacles.

Folkuniversitetet’s language courses are divided into levels from A1 for beginners to C2 for advanced users.

The course designation, such as A1, specifies the course objective, i.e. what you should be able to do after completing the course. If you feel that you meet the criteria for level A1, you should choose the level slightly above it, i.e. A2 in this case.

Language Level Test

Self Assessment Grid

You can use the Self Assessmend grid in many languages, no matter which language you intend to study.

European language levels - Self Assessment Grid