Sök kurser & utbildningar
English for seniors B2/C1
This is a course in general English for older students who wish to maintain and brush up their knowledge of the language. We will help you improve your confidence, fluency and accuracy while at the same time making new social contacts and studying in a friendly and informal environment.
You should be at level B2/B2+ (Upper-Intermediate) on the Council of Europe Scale to take this course. If you would like to check your level you can take our placement test.
AimsThe aims of the English for Seniors course are to:
- build your vocabulary base so you can give clearer descriptions and express viewpoints on a variety of topics based on the interest of the group
- help you develop your fluency in a range of contexts so you are able to take a more active part in discussions on familiar subjects.
- work towards a more accurate grammar.
- generally build your confidence in a friendly and encouraging environment so that you will enjoy using the language from the first lesson
Content and working methods
- The course is taught exclusively in English by teachers who have English as a native language or the equivalent level.
- You will be given plenty of opportunity to practise your spoken English and improve essential communication skills.
- Class size is between 6-15 students
- You will be working in pairs or small groups with classmates and taking an active part in lessons. Speaking to each other in English is an important part of practice.
- You will be given homework for further practice throughout the course.
The teacher will give you information about course material at the beginning of the first lesson in order to make sure you are at the correct level first.
Har du frågor?
Kundtjänst i Stockholm