Hvilan SFI i Lund in English
Do you want to learn Swedish for free? Are you ready to move past "tack" and "hej"? Join our Swedish for immigrants (Sfi) program to get more than words and language. We'll teach you about society and working life too.
Study Program 3 (Studieväg 3) Lund
Swedish courses C and D focusing on the academic world and the labour market.
Job-specific Sfi (Yrkes-Sfi):
Sfi for engineers and technicians SFIT
Sfi for medical staff SFIMP
Sfi for academics SFIA
Study Program 2 (studieväg 2)
We are offering meetings with a coach to get a better understanding of the Swedish labour market and to help you increase your chances of finding work. The coach can help you with:
- assessment of you work situation
- writing a CV (Curriculum Vitae) and a cover letter
- a trainee position
- applying for a job
- preparing for a job interview
Sfi distance learning
Would you like to learn Swedish through distance learning? Folkuniversitetet has a long experience of teaching Sfi both in-class as well as through distance learning courses. Our courses are flexible and tailored to fit your needs. By offering virtual classroom courses we give you the possibility to study when and where it suits you the best - the only thing you need is access to the internet.
Why choose Folkuniversitetet?
- We individualize our classes
- We have a strong connection to Lunds University and Faculty of engineering LTH
- Our Swedish classes prepare you for working life in Sweden
- We have experience in arranging trainee positions
- You study in recently renovated classrooms in the city centre
Would you like to apply to job-specific Sfi, i.e. Sfi for engineers and technicians, Sfi for medical staff or Sfi for academics?
Do you want more info? Give us a call on 046-19 77 29 or send us an e-mail and we will get back to you shortly.