About the course
You continue to build your knowledge in Swedish so that you can understand and be understood in more everyday situations. Swedish A2 is for those who understand short phrases and instructions used in specific situations. You can interact using basic expressions.
Not sure about your level? Do our web-based language test.
You will work with conversation, pronunciation and understanding. You develop your writing skills and your reading comprehension. You also get an insight into Swedish culture and Swedish society.
Examples of course content:
- Expressing opinions with simple phrases
- Phone calls: giving and receiving information
- Words for body parts and describing how you feel
- Giving and asking for advice
- Simple descriptions and comparisons
- Expressing past, present and future
- Word Order
Swedish A2 is fast paced and is taught in Swedish. The course content and methods will be adapted to the needs and wishes of the group. You are expected to be active during the course. The main focus is on spoken communication but you will also study reading, writing and listening. You will have homework between lessons.
Our experienced trainers are Swedish native speakers. The trainers vary the teaching and create a pleasant and supportive learning environment. The group is small between 8 and 16 participants.
Our course book, Rivstart A1 + A2, is up-to-date and also has digital material. In this course we work through chapters 11-20.
When will the course start?
The start date is preliminary. The course starts when at least 8 students have signed up for the course. You will get information by e-mail about a week before the course starts.
Information on Covid-19
Welcome to Folkuniversitetet. You are in a safe and secure educational environment. To prevent the spread of covid-19, the organisation has taken measures recommended by the Swedish Public Health Agency. We have:
- Reduced the number of course participants and increased the distance between the seats in the classrooms so we can keep a safe distance.
- Clearly signposted the classrooms to avoid overcrowding on the stairs, in the entrances and in the corridors.
- Plenty of opportunities to wash your hands with soap and paper towels.
- Frequent cleaning of all rooms, especially the toilets, table surfaces, door handles and hand rails.
If the Swedish Public Health Agency's recommendations on physical classroom teaching change, the course will move to online and distance learning.
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Kursverksamheten i Malmö