Students with no previous knowledge of the Swedish language.
Aim of the course
To know basic Swedish for everyday situations.
Module 1 – Communication and Use
- simple ways of introducing yourself, greetings, shopping, ordering, talking on the phone, asking for information etc.
- describing your house/home, your family and your own country
- discussing everyday life in the present and past tense
- reading and writing simple texts and messages
- information about Sweden and Swedish culture
Module 2 – Structure and pronunciation
- numbers and time
- word order
- Swedish intonation
The teaching is in Swedish from the start and the main focus is on oral communication. You are expected to take an active part in the lessons and your personal your own thoughts on various topics are an integral part of the course.
OPTIONAL: Extended course
In addition to your morning course, you can choose to have additional hours to practise your individual needs in grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, professional language etc. Read more here.
Rivstart A1+A2 by Paula Levy Scherrer and Karl Lindemalm, 2014 edition (text and excercise book). Course books are not included in the course fee.
To register and pay for a course
Click on the red button "BOKA KURSEN NU" and complete the application form. Click on "Use the English booking form" if you do not have a Swedish personal number.
If you have a bank card issued outside of EU, please contact us and we will send you an invoice. The course starts only if a minimum number of people sign up.
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Folkuniversitetet i Göteborg