You’ll be placed in either a morning or an afternoon group, depending on your course and current schedule.
Register for Malmö SFI School
To register for Malmö SFI School, you must:
- Be officially registered (folkbokförd) as living in Malmö municipality
- Have a Swedish personal identity number
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have at least seven years of formal education and school experience from another country (than Sweden)
More information about registration
You can register for Malmö SFI School using the city of Malmö’s e-service. To use the e-service, you need:
- A Swedish personal identity number
- An e-mail address
- E-legitimation (like BankID or MobiltBankID)
You can also apply by calling 040-34 32 00.
You have the right to personally choose your SFI school. If you want to study with us, you must actively register Malmö SFI School as your school of choice.
After you’ve registered for Malmö SFI school, we’ll contact you within one to two months. A teacher will assess your Swedish skills, and you’ll be placed in the course that suits you best.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.