Course objectives and content
The objectives of the English in the Summer - A2/B1 course are:
- to help you find the words to speak and write about yourself and your life.
- to help you be more accurate with your English grammar
- to help you speak English with better pronunciation.
- to help you to understand when you read English texts.
- to improve your speaking skills through various activities and realistic and interesting discussions.
- to help you to understand when you listen to English speakers
Who is this course for?
Students who have achieved A2+/B1 and want to reach B1/B1+. If you are unsure of your level, do our language level test first.
- We work on all four skills in class but our focus is on verbal communication. You attend class 4 mornings a week, for two weeks.
- The course is taught exclusively in English by teachers who have English as a native language.
- Class size is between 6-12 students
- You will be working in pairs or small groups with classmates and taking an active part in lessons. Speaking to each other in English is an important part of practice.
- You will be given homework for further practice throughout the course.
You will be given information about course material in the first lesson as it is important to be at the right level before buying books. Please note course material is not included in the course fee. The teacher will also use supplementary materials according to the wishes and needs of the group
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Kundtjänst i Stockholm