Who is this course for?
Students who have achieved B2 in English or C1 students needing to maintain and develop their level. If you are unsure of your level, do our language level test first.
Course objectives and content
The aims of the English in the Summer C1 course are:
- to extend your vocabulary so you can express yourself clearly on a wide range of topics without obvious hesitation when searching for the right words.
- to help you understand appropriate context when using words, phrases and idiomatic language.
- to help you develop your fluency and give you practice through conversation so you feel more confident when speaking English on a range of subjects.
- to improve your grammar, through theory and practice
- to develop your writing skills and style to produce accurate, well-organised and interesting texts
- to develop your English reading and listening skills.
- to improve your speaking skills through various activities and realistic and interesting discussions.
- We work on all four skills in class but our focus is on verbal communication.
- You attend class online, five mornings a week, for two weeks.
- The course is taught exclusively in English by teachers who have English as a native language or the equivalent level.
- Class size is between 6 -14 students
- You will be working in pairs or small groups with classmates in Zoom "breakout rooms" and taking an active part in lessons. Speaking to each other in English is an important part of practice.
- You will be given homework for further practice throughout the course.
You will be given information about course material in the first lesson as it is important to be at the right level before buying books. Please note course material is not included in the course fee. The teacher will also use supplementary materials according to the wishes and needs of the group
Kursen hålls helt på distans!
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Kundtjänst i Stockholm