Course objectives and contentThe aims of the English in the Evening C1 course are:
- to extend your vocabulary so you can express yourself clearly on a wide range of topics without obvious hesitation when searching for the right words.
- to help you understand appropriate context when using words, phrases and idiomatic language.
- to help you develop your fluency and give you practice through conversation so you feel more confident when speaking English on a range of subjects.
- to improve your grammar, through theory and practice
- to develop your writing skills and style to produce accurate, well-organised and interesting texts
- to develop your English reading and listening skills.
Who is this course for?
Students who have achieved B2 and want to reach C1. If you are unsure of your level, do our language level test first.
You are welcome to join the course for one month or study all term. We have course starts every month.
- We work on all four skills in class but our focus is on verbal communication.
- You attend class two evenings a week, for four weeks.
- The course is taught exclusively in English by teachers who have English as a native language or the equivalent level.
- Class size is between 6-16 students
- You will be working in pairs or small groups with classmates and taking an active part in lessons. Speaking to each other in English is an important part of practice.
- You will be given homework for further practice throughout the course.
You will be given information about course material in the first lesson as it is important to be at the right level before buying books. Please note course material is not included in the course fee.
It can take many months of studying to complete one level. This depends on how intensive the course is, how hard you work in the classroom plus how much time you have to work on your English outside class. Our teachers are always willing to talk about the right course at the right level for you.
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Kundtjänst i Stockholm