Who is this course for?
This online course is for students who already have a B2 level of English and are aiming to reach C1 in their spoken English.
Aims and contents of the courseIn this course you will:
- Learn how to avoid typical Swenglish mistakes that are common at B2 level so that you can speak more accurately and correctly.
Swenglish is English spoken or written that is influenced by Swedish grammar,vocabulary or syntax
- Improve your ability to participate more naturally and fluently in conversation and discussions
- Expand your vocabulary
- Pronounce words correctly
- Work in a safe and encouraging environment to build up your self-confidence when speaking English.
- All teaching and discussions will be held in English.
- Students are encouraged to participate as much as possible in class and discussions will take place both in small groups and together as one group
- You will be working in pairs or small groups with classmates in Zoom "breakout rooms" and taking an active part in lessons. Speaking to each other in English is an important part of practice.
- You will be given homework for further practice throughout the course.
The course is taught exclusively in English by teachers who have English as a native language or the equivalent level.
We use a grammar book for self-study (not included in the course fee) . The teacher will also complement this with further exercises from their own materials and articles from the internet.
Har du frågor?
Kontakta Kundtjänst i Stockholm