Folkuniversitetet's Online Courses
By taking an Online course you can learn wherever you are. We have courses for groups as well as individual tution.
- Online - teachers and students (one or more) attend at different times
- Online Live - both teachers and students are active at the same time
What does it mean to take an online course?
Our online courses are designed in different ways. Some use virtual classrooms, chat rooms or webinars. We use different digital tools for different purposes, for example Moodle, Skype, Zoom and Teams.
You can use a computer, tablet or smart phone to participate in the course. Exactly what you need is stated in the description of each course.
How do I find out more?
Each course description contains information on:
- Which digital tool to use
- Times for Online Live
- Info regarding course material
- Technical requirements and/or software