Admission and Residence Permit

We here at Folkuniversitetet ISU in Lund have outsourced the management of the admission process for all non-EU citizens to the company Swedworks AB.

Swedworks AB is a professional company with years of experience in this area and with official certificate from the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) and provides full package service covering the entire process.

If you need a visa (student residence permit) for attending our courses, you will be contacted by Swedworks after submitting your application to Folkuniversitetet. 

Contact information for Swedworks AB: