Vi använder cookies på webbplatsen för att ge dig en så bra upplevelse som möjligt. Mer info.

Sök Meny
Du är här:

Visa / Residence permit

ISU programs welcome applications from people all over the world. In order to study in Sweden, however, you may need to apply for a visa.

You are responsible for obtaining required visas before coming to Sweden. Please note that if you need assistance with the visa application procedure, please indicate so in your application form. This service is usually offered at an additional charge and is not provided by Folkuniversitetet.

It can take up to three months to obtain a visa which is why we urge you to apply well in advance.

NOTE! As a student holding a student visa to study at Folkuniversitetet, you are not allowed to work in Sweden without a work permit. For more information, please contact the Swedish Migration Board (