Vi använder cookies på webbplatsen för att ge dig en så bra upplevelse som möjligt. Mer info.

Sök Meny
Du är här:

Practical information

  • Accomodation

    Accommodation is not included in the ISU course/program fees. If you need assistance with finding accommodation, please indicate so in your application form. This and other services are offered at an additional charge, all depending on which organization or company you contact.

  • Visa / Residence permit

    ISU programs welcome applications from people all over the world. In order to study in Sweden, however, you may need to apply for a visa. You are responsible for obtaining required visas before coming to Sweden.Please note that if you need assistance with the visa application procedure, please indicate so in your application form. This service is usually offered at an additional charge and is not provided by Folkuniversitetet. It can take up tothree months to obtain a visa which is why we urge you to apply well in advance. NOTE! As a student holding a student visa to study at Folkuniversitetet, you are not allowed to work in Sweden without a work permit. For more information, please contact the Swedish Migration Board (

  • How to pay

    When you paythe application fee and course / program fees, use the payment information below. Please indicate your name and the name of the course. We do not accept payment by drafts, cheques or credit cards.

  • Cancellation / Refunds

    Cancellations need to be received by the ISU Office no later than 1 month (30 days) before the course starts. In order to receive a refund (minus the non-refundable application fee), you must send an email ( supported by appropriate documentation and a request for a refund.

  • Traveling to Lund / Malmö

    You can arrive in Lund or Malmö by air, train, car or ferry.

  • Insurance

    You are responsible for your own health insurance.You are requiredto arrange with health insurance before you come to Sweden.

  • Credits

  • Agent policy

    ISU Programs work with several agents in many different countries around the world.