Distance course 1 and 2in Swedish for Medical staffare to be seen as a complement to the first and second distance course in Swedish as a foreign language.
When you have finished the distance course 3 of the Swedish as a foreign language program, you go on to level 1 in the distance course in Swedish for Medical staff.
Areas covered in the courses
- Dictation of names and numbers
- Presentation of medical professions and environments
- Illustrations of body parts, inner organs, medical instruments,
appartus and clothes.
- Dialogues about diets, health care, vaccinations and conversations that can be heard in the staff room
- Side-effects of different drugs
Course literature for distance course 1 and 2 in Swedish for Medical Staff:
Helander, Annika & Parada, Mai.
Svenska för sjukvårdspersonal/Swedish for Medical Staff
CD 1 and CD 2. Folkuniversitetets förlag, Lund 2004