Sök kurser & utbildningar
Everyday Swedish for Asylum Seekers
This course is for people who know some basic Swedish. The course focuses on oral communication. You will learn everyday Swedish.
You are either an asylum seeker or have been granted a residence permit, but are still living in reception accommodation. The course is free. You must give your LMA number when you enrol. Please also take your LMA card to the first lesson. To enrol, press the green “boka kursen nu” button and then select “use the English booking form”. You can then enter your personal details and your LMA number.
Course goal You will learn the basics of Swedish. The goal is that you will be able to make yourself understood (and will be able to understand others) in everyday situations. Examples include: saying “hello”; shopping; and, giving and asking for simple information.
Required knowledge To do this course you need to know some basic Swedish. You must know the Latin alphabet.
- We practice all language skills – speaking, reading, listening and writing.
- The focus is on oral communication.
- Teaching is in Swedish.
- You take an active part in the lessons.
- Exercises in pairs and small groups are an important part of the course. You will have maximum opportunity to use the language.
- Between lessons, you need to study at home.
- Your teacher will continuously help you to assess your progress.
Course literature You will receive course literature from your teacher.
Har du frågor?
Javier Béjar Leceta