Sök kurser & utbildningar
English in the Morning A2
Do you need to improve your basic English skills in a professional and relaxed environment? In our intensive, elementary morning courses you will build on the basic knowledge you acquired at beginner level, broaden your vocabulary and develop a greater understanding of English grammar.
Course objectives and contentThe objectives of the English in the Morning A2 course are:
- to help you manage simple conversations on familiar and routine matters
- to help you find the words to speak and write about yourself and your life.
- to help you be more accurate with your English grammar
- to help you speak English with better pronunciation.
- to help you to understand when you read English texts or listen to English speakers talk.
Who is this course for?
Students who have achieved A1 in English. You are not a complete beginner but have limited knowledge of English. If you are unsure of your level, do our language level test first.
- We work on all four skills in class but our focus is on verbal communication.
- You attend class three mornings a week, for four weeks.
- The course is taught exclusively in English by teachers who have English as a native language or the equivalent level.
- Class size is between 6-16 students
- You will be working in pairs or small groups with classmates and taking an active part in lessons. Speaking to each other in English is an important part of practice.
- You will be given homework for further practice throughout the course.
You will be given information about course material in the first lesson as it is important to be at the right level before buying books. Please note course material is not included in the course fee.
Please note that it can take many months of studying to complete one level. This depends on how intensive the course is, how hard you work in the classroom plus how much time you have to work on your English outside class. Our teachers are always willing to talk about the right course at the right level for you.
Har du frågor?
Kundtjänst i Stockholm