This course is for adults who want to learn Swedish as a Foreign Language from a beginners level. You study five days a week, Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 12.30, for three weeks.
Group size: maximum 16 students
Aim of the course
To learn the basics of the Swedish language in everyday situations, i.e. greeting someone, describing or ordering something, giving and asking for simple information.
Module 1 – Communication and Function
- Introducing yourself and asking for information
- Going to a restaurant / Describing your home, family and country
- Writing simple messages
- Information about Sweden and Swedish culture
Module 2 – Structure and Pronunciation
- Numbers / Time / Days of the week / Months….
- Simple questions and answers
- Pronunciation and Swedish intonation
The emphasis is on spoken communication but we train all the other aspects like reading, writing and listening as well. The teaching is entirely in Swedish right from the start.
In class you take an active part and practise the language in real life situations.
Homework consists of reading short texts, vocabulary exercises and short writing exercises.
The summer course fee includes
* Social programme including excursions and other leisure activities
* A course certificate at the end of the course
You can continue to the next course A2, directly after this course.
To register for the course
Go to "BOKA KURSEN NU" .
There you can choose an application form in Swedish or in English. Please choose the English version if you don't have a Swedish personal number.
På svenska! 1 (text- and exercise book)
Course books are not included in the fee, you buy them at "The Book Corner", situated at Rosenlundsgatan 3, near our school. You can also buy the books online at www.bokus.com or www.adlibris.com