Klaipeda University Continuing Studies School together with partners from Sweden, Finland and Latvia are launching a project "lntersectoral collaboration and promotion of life-long learning in Nordic and Baltic countries, through the development of an innovative mentoring training model", in order to establish a network of cross-sectoral cooperation combining education and business organizations, and develop innovative mentoring training model, through best practice, acquired knowledge and lifelong learning outcomes.
General purpose of the project: to create intersectoral collaboration network, combining educational and business organizations, and create innovative mentoring training model, invoking results of good experience, acquired knowledge and lifelong learning.
This project has been funded with support from the Nordplus Horizontal 2014.
Project number: NPHZ-2014/10078
- Coordinator - Klaipeda University Continuing Studies Institute (KU CSI), Lithuania
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet, Sweden
- Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Latvian Adult Education Association, Latvia
- Tampere Adult Education Centre, Finland
1 June 2014 – 30 June 2016